Prior to Appointments:
- There will be no drop-ins for services, product purchase or any other reason.
- There will temporarily be no online booking. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Please call ahead so we can schedule a time for you to purchase any of our product. If you are unsure of the product you need please book a consult so that we can provide you with the time needed to discuss your needs.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to your appointment to fill out our new screening questionnaires and consent forms.
- Please wait at the door for a staff member to greet you.
- There will be no accompanying guests to your appointment (this includes spouses and children) allowed.
- Please leave all non-essential belongings in your vehicle or at home (jackets, scarves, handbags, totes, coffee cups, snacks etc.)
- If you encounter other clients while waiting we ask you to please respectfully keep 6 feet apart.
- Please wear a mask or form of facial covering to your appointment. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with one. There will be one person in our waiting room at a time.
- If you are able, please remove your makeup beforehand.
- Our service providers will be wearing a mask and eye protection.
- If you can keep your mask or other protection on during your treatment we ask that you do so.
- We will have hand sanitizer accessible in several areas of our clinic.
- As always we will continue to sanitize the room before and after each appointment. We will be extending the time in between treatments to disinfect up to new government and health authority standards related to COVID-19.
- Our clinic may look a little different to you. We will have a polycarbonate shield at our front desk to protect both you and our team.
- We ask you to please pay with debit or credit card over cash when possible to limit our contact as much as we can.
- Please dispose of any personal protection (masks, gloves, etc.) in a proper receptacle upon leaving Brickyard clinic.